Monday, October 18, 2010

A new year

With Samhain fast approaching I have found myself wondering why I would bother making resolutions in January when now, the wiccan new year, is such a powerful time?
First, for my family- over the next year we will phase out plastic from our home. That means no more plastic straws, no more tupperware, no plastic travel mugs... I plan on buying a set of Strawesome straws (ok, several sets cuz they're all so beautiful...), as well as some LunchBots (very cool metal lunch/storage boxes)... I am very excited to get that much closer to a "green" home!
For me: totally cliche, but I'm going to get back in shape... I'm back down to (mostly) the size I want to be but I tried to do a single sit-up the other day & failed SOOOO miserably! So I'm gonna be getting my Ab Lounge from my parents & getting back on that. Also, now that I have my mei-tai, I can start taking Gator-bug on walks around the farm :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment